Grandparents and Third-Party Rights

Do I have standing to file a Petition for Allocation of Parental Responsibilities (parenting time and significant decision-making responsibilities for the child)? 

To learn more about your rights as a grandparent or stepparent, contact the experienced, compassionate family law professionals at Conniff & Keleher, LLC by calling (708) 763-0999.

See our blog post about this topic.

Contact Us

We’re here to stand up for you and your child’s best interests. For immediate case review, please call us at (708) 763-0999.